Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Questionaire
























1. Fresh Tree or Fake Tree
Fresh is ideal - but for now fake works just fine - plus it is pre-lit!!

2. Favorite Ornament
I have several ornaments from my grandparents. Each year they would give us one and attach a little note to it that says something to the effect of "hang this on the tree every year and remember us" Because they are gone - those ornaments are the most special ones.

3. Favorite Christmas Song
O Holy Night by Josh Groban and It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

4. Favorite Tradition
Visiting extended family - I LOVE big family Christmases!!

5. Favorite Gift Ever Received
I love the necklaces that I received last year from Johnny and my mom!

6. Favorite Christmas Meal
Turkey, dressing, hashed brown casserole, broccoli casserole, rolls, and pie.

7. Favorite Christmas Cookie
Krispies - special k/peanut butter with a chocolate/butterscotch topping...mmmm

8. Favorite Place To Be
Wherever my family is....

9. Favorite Memory
When we would to to Pensacola for Christmas - Christmas Eve all the grandkids would gather with Grandma and Grandpa to get our ornament for the year. Sometimes they would tell stories - but it was a very special time for all of our extended family to have fun being together.

When we would go to Kansas City for Christmas - we would all get bundled up and go to church service on Christmas Eve and then go look at the Christmas lights on the Plaza. Grandma would get so excited to see all the lights.

When I was 3 I used to recite the night before christmas - I could "read" it - I had it memorized what words went on what page - so it looked like I was reading :)

10. Favorite Christmas Movie
Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, While You Were Sleeping (the family scenes always make my family giggle because it's so us.

No comments: