Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Layers of me

LAYER ONE:
Name: Jennifer
Birth date: April 13
Birthplace: Iowa
Current Location: Irving, TX
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Height: 5′6''
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aries if you believe in this garbage

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: I'm a mutt.
The shoes you wore today: Black sandles
Your weakness: Starbucks, decorating, chocolate, wedding stuff, baby stuff.
Your fears: Losing someone I love, not being successful.
Your perfect pizza: Canadian bacon and pineapple
Goal you’d like to achieve: Pay off debt, buy a house, a new car, have kids, travel to Europe

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
Your first waking thoughts: 5 more minutes
Your best physical feature: Smile
What you miss the most: I miss the innocence of being a child.

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Both are fun
Adidas or Nike: Either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: No
Cuss: Not often
Sing: All the time.
Take a shower everyday: Yes!
Do you think you’ve been in love: Yep.
Want to go to college: Been there done that - had a BLAST!
Liked high school: It was alright, but not a memory I want to relive.
Want to get married: Yup - in 6 months!
Believe in yourself: Yes.
Get motion sickness: Sometimes.
Think you’re attractive: Sometimes.
Think you’re a health freak: I'm trying to be better.
Get along with your parent(s): My parents are awesome!!
Like thunderstorms: Love them!
Play an instrument: I used to be able to play the clarinet.

LAYER SIX:
In the past month…
Drank Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: No
Done a drug: No
Made out: Yup
Gone on a date: Yup
Gone to the mall: Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Eh, no.
Eaten sushi: No
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No - But I need to!!
Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN:
Age you hope to be married: I will get married at age 31 :)
Numbers and Names of Children: TBD when I get preggers lol
Describe your Dream Wedding: As we are doing it - but me with a model figure!
How do you want to die: In my sleep a long time from now
Where you want to go to college: I went to Texas A&M - Class of 99!! WHOOP!!
What do you want to be when you grow up: Good question
What country would you most like to visit: Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Ireland

LAYER EIGHT:
Number of people I could trust with my life: 10
Number of CDs that I own: Too many
Number of piercing: Just ears. (2 in each)
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: hmm once?
Number of scars on my body: No idea.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Nothing. I am who I am because of my past.

No comments: