Monday, September 29, 2008

Counting pennies...


Well...a week ago I was really optimistic about digging out of the hole to be on the road to success. The last few days everyone is talking about this bail-out plan. I don't know how I feel now. If my house had sold already I would be a little better. I do believe in the free enterprise system. I just don't want to have to continue to struggle through a few more years of it when I've already been struggling so long - espc when I'm on the cusp of it all being ok. I watched Dave Ramsey's show tonight. He thought that a lot of the panic was hyped up and that we all will be ok....just have to hang tight through a few years and then it will kind of reinforce what he preaches - living on a cash basis and those who can't afford houses won't qualify for them. I guess we will just have to see how the next few years pan out. Kinda scary for us when we want to try to have a baby pretty quickly after we get married. It will all work out though. I have faith.

No comments: