Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back in the wedding mode




I guess I just needed a break from the busy-ness of wedding planning. I hadn't done much with my DIY projects. It's a small start but I'm back - I embossed all of the cards for our Wish Bowl last night. I think tonight I'm going to go by either JoAnn's or Michaels and get some more Zots so that I can get started on at least cutting the pretty paper for my programs. I won't be able to print the actual paper that the schedule is on until later because we have changed ministers and we don't know yet what it will all entail. I have a mock up designed that has assumptions of the order of service - it's just not ready to be printed yet. If I can get all the paper cut and everything ready for that last detail - that will be some great progress!! I have at least 250 to make so I know it will take a while to accomplish.

No comments: