Monday, August 25, 2008

Can I handle all this? I'm trying....


I am so stressed now - I just want to cry. It's not like things are not making progress - but things are just so tight right now and things are pulling from all directions. We all worked so hard on my place this weekend and there is still more to do. Not much but some. We are all meeting over there Tuesday night to finish up. Then Wednesday the A/C guys and hopefully the pest and dishwasher guys will be there... so maybe we can still get it listed this week. I'm praying it sells quickly. Like REALLY quickly. Moving is stressful.
To make matters worse - I freaked out last night because I was trapped within 2 feet of a wasps nest at waist level that was right on the doorframe of where I needed to be. I don't remember the last time I have been so scared. Maybe that's a little irrational 0r maybe a lot irrational. Maybe it's that time of the month but I don't freaking care. When I am out on the patio where the only exit is back into the house and they are at waist level on the door frame - about 10-15 huddled around that nest.... Yuk. 1 got inside - but quickly met his demise.
I keep telling myself that after October things will start to settle down - at least financially. Breathe in....Breathe out....Breathe in....Breathe out.

No comments: