Monday, February 16, 2009

26 days

2 big checks this weekend and both happened at the same time. I was going to go veil shopping this weekend. I mentioned this to one of my besties and she suggested Craigs list. What could it hurt - I started poking around on there Friday before John got home and found a lady who had exactly what I was looking for - the same one I had been eyeing on David's Bridal. To make it even better - she was selling a headpiece that was mostly pearls with some Swarovski crystals - which is also exactly what I was looking for. We got both for what we probably wouldn't have even been able to get the veil for. What a deal!!

After that, Mom and I went shopping at a local mall looking for the right jewelry. I already had in my head what I wanted it to be. I guess I'll just have to get the ones I wanted online. We did have another exciting find though. Well - exciting for us anyway because we saved a lot of $. Carlton Cards is going out of business at the end of the month in this mall. Everything was 75% off!! I was able to get 200 Thank You cards for $13.00!! Wow!! Amazing!!

I love good deals!! :)

2 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

you're getting so close!!!! i remember the excitement this time last year :) hope everything's coming together well!

Jen said...

It is it is...:) Still kinda stressed - but excited!! :)