Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This and That

Ugh - a week later and I'm still sick!! I stayed home Wed and Thurs and relaxed/packed most of the weekend so you would think I would have had ample time to get this out of my system. Nope. Voice is still week and my throat is stilll sore :(

John is so sweet. He got all up in arms because someone I don't even know sent a nasty message on our wedding site. I really don't have the energy to care but he was getting all protective on me. It's sweet.

Obama was inaugurated today. Though I did not vote for him, I'm intererested to see where it leads. I hope he doesnt pass some of the more liberal stuff he talks about and that he is able to positively affect the US Economy.

My dress should come in today. We got our printers/scanners hooked up so I can start scanning family/John's pictures for the wedding. It's going to be hard to narrow it down.

I am so tired - need a nap...

No comments: