Friday, January 23, 2009

First Dress Fitting Tomorrow!!



I have my first gown fitting tomorrow morning!! Kind of excited and kind of anxious. 50 days! Yikes!! Not nervous about the marriage - just nervous about all the stuff that has to be done before we get to that point!! At least I'm finally feeling human again. Let's hope this weekend will be a productive one:


-First dress fitting


-Get everything moved from John's apt


-Get stuff situated with apartment people. They are trying to mess with us and I'm really irritated over it. Hopefully we can come to a resolution.


-Get apartment a little bit more unpacked and settled.


We only have this weekend so I don't know how unpacked we will get - but I'm tired of living in a state of chaos with half unpacked boxes everywhere.


No comments: