Thursday, July 17, 2008

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)




My sweet, sweet Grandma, I miss you more than words can say. Your funeral is Saturday and I know there will be so many people there because you touched so many lives. 90 years full of memories and making a difference in this world. We were planning to honor you in a few weeks at Hallmark Cards in Crown Center as one of the original artists there. We wanted that to be a great surprise for you, but you never got to see. We were hoping that you would be able to share in so many of the milestones in our family this next year - Mom turning 60, Carol's wedding, Julie's baby, my wedding, Mom and Dad's 40th and most importantly - your 90th birthday!! While we are all devastated that our lives will not be as full because you are not here, we are also at peace knowing where you are and that you are having a great reunion with all those loved ones who went on before you. You'll always be in my heart, my sweet, beautiful Grandma. I love you!
Your Deary Doll

No comments: