Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last day of work!! 3 more days!!


It's my last day of work!! Whoohoo!! Well working at the job...lol I still have a lot of running around to do...last minute things...hair...nails...final fitting... It's getting very exciting!! Julie, Doug and baby Taylor come tonight!! John had a softball game Monday night and it was so windy that the dirt got caught in my sinuses so I was a sneezy mess yesterday. Claritin D didn't do much to help, so I made a quick trip to the doctor for some of the strong stuff. Normally, I would just let it run it's course but I can't have allergies turning into a full blown mess like they did a couple months ago. My wedding is in 3 days for goodness sake! So I got some medicine that has a bunch of scary side effects to it (on rare occurance of course). Hopefully it will just do it's job and the only job the tissues will need to do is wipe tears of joy....

All the DIY stuff that I was going to try to do....well some of it got done. The aisle runner got nixed because it was too much a pain in the booty. The tears of joy packets were just an excessive cute thing that I didn't have time to do. The programs are still in process. Almost done but still working on it. I need to get a new print cartridge and finish up the table signs. We also need to do laundry and pack. I'd like to go shopping for a new outfit or two but I don't know when I will have the time. We are getting our marriage license on Friday. I wish we hadn't waited until the last day to do it but it was hard to coordinate a time for both of us to take off to do it.

Only 3 more days!! The rain woke me up early this morning, so it's still only 6:45am. Well I guess it's time to get this last day on the road. Lots of loose ends to wrap up. Do you ever worry a little bit when you go on vacation that you'll come back to chaos because of things that happened while you were gone? I pray that isn't the case.

No comments: