Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's TOMORROW!!



Wow - It's finally here!! This will be my last post before the wedding because I won't be back home until Sunday just to drop off the way to the airport. Yesterday was a whirlwind but it was a lot of fun..Hair, nails, dress.... Also found out some sad news about a wedding that was called off by someone I know and care about. 2 months away from the date. I could say a lot of things here but we'll just leave it at that. My heart breaks for him and we are praying for him and his family.

It was so good to get to visit with family yesterday evening too! Some we had seen relatively recently (this summer) some that we hadn't visited with in years.

Everyone will be hanging out at mom and dad's today, but I don't think we will get to see everyone again until the rehearsal tonight. We have soooo much to do still!! That's why I am awake at this horrible hour. John had one stop left to do so he is out doing that and then I will pick him up at 7.

We're about to kick this journey up a notch...I'm so excited!! :) 30 hours.....wow...the countdown is in HOURS!!! I'll post some pictures after we get back from Lake Tahoe!! Ciao! Pray the rest of the time goes smoothly!!

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

Congrats! Hope you two have a FABULOUS time! :)