Monday, October 6, 2008

Someone has a case of the Mondays




Well - I was sadly disappointed with my runner. The paint I got was too hard and I didn't like the outcome at all. It was bumpy, too dark, and just didn't look like I imagined. If it doesn't look like I purchased it, then I don't want to use it. I guess that's a bit of the perfectionist in me. I went to Michaels yesterday and bought some softer, brighter paints. Sometime when I get the will up to do it again, I'll try again. I suggested not doing it at all but John didn't like that idea. I didn't know he was that into it to begin with. I think he felt bad for all the work I put into it and he could tell I was upset about it. Not the end of the world....just frustrating.


We did get something wedding related accomplished this weekend - we registered for the guy's tuxes.


I also grabbed a bunch of stuff from my storage unit that I am going to attempt to sell. Speaking of selling - I hope I get a positive update this week about my house.....It was a beautiful weekend - people should have been out and about house hunting!!!

No comments: