Saturday, September 26, 2009

Luke Olen Week 1






Luke is 1 week old today!! He is doing so good!! He is breathing great, digesting great and is surpassing his birth weight now at a whopping 2 lbs 9.3 oz!! They removed his iv today because he is able to get all his nutrients from me now. Yay!! I know he is much more comfortable without that in him!! He is just so cute!! We started being able to have kangaroo time with him this week. Me in the morning, daddy at night. That is my favorite part of the day. He curls up and is just so snug against you - the best natural high ever!! Here are a few updated pictures. For those that follow me on facebook - there are more pictures there. Love my little punkin!! :)

2 comments:

ALICIA said...

He is truly amazing!!! Congrats once again!!

Unknown said...

so sweet!!! such a little miracle!