Monday, April 27, 2009

It's picture time - and not the one you were probably expecting!!


I haven't posted in so long because I couldn't share the news that I have been bursting to share!! We are pregnant!! Due 11/29!! We are so excited and though this is indeed very quick, we know that God's timing is perfect and we can't wait to meet our little honeymoon baby! Can you see the baby? That tiny little speck? Now the baby is about the size of a grape and has officially graduated to a fetus! :) We'll find out sometime in June whether we are having a boy or girl. I'm feeling fine pretty good. Nausea hasn't turned to getting sick so far - so if that's the worst it gets - I can handle it. So 2009 definately is a banner year in the Morris household!! :)

1 comment:

Jen McCrady said...

oh my goodness!!! congratulations!!!! now you can go from wedding planning to nursery planning! :)